March 2017 Competition Rules: Win 6 Hours Wedding Photography worth £1295
The fun stuff:
- The winner will win 6 hours photography coverage at their wedding day!
- Approximately 300 edited digital files will be provided by way of a stunning online gallery for you to download and share with friends and family.
- 20 runners up prizes to be won!
- One entry per couple up to 11.59pm on 17 March 2017.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Wedding must take place between 18 March 2017 and 31 December 2018.
- Wedding can be anywhere in the world, but if it is outside the UK, the winner must pay for David’s reasonable travel expenses from London (and accommodation if required).
- Winner must be willing to be featured on David’s website. Winner may be required to become involved in future publicity. The images of the winners may be used in the press.
- Copyright of publicity will belong to David.
- David reserves the right to use all material from the wedding for promotional purposes.
- By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Winner will be chosen at random by David.
- Prizes are not transferable and no cash equivalent will be available.
- The winner will be obliged to sign up to David’s wedding photography terms and conditions, which include but not limited to, how he works, delivery of images and style.
- David does not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment incurred as a result of participation in, or other involvement with this competition to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but David reserves the right to change any of the terms without prior notice. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms by an entrant will void their entry. If a breach has occurred, but is discovered after the award of a prize, then David may rescind that prize offering.
- David reserves the right to withdraw this promotion and any prize at any time.
- This competition will be governed and it’s terms construed by English law and the English courts.